Is a 720 credit score good?
The range of CIBIL Score is 300–900, usually Credit Score above 750 are considered to be good.But 720 score doesn’t mean you have a bad Score, it is an average Score. More importantly, you can get loans from many NBFCs and Banks with this score. But note that you can work towards improving your score above 750 .The following are some of the ways to improve your Credit Score, CIBIL in this instance :-
- Find the reason for low CIBIL and work on it.
- Do not apply for Credit/Loans on too many places.
- Pay dues on or before due dates.
- Close any overdue loan payments immediately.
- Monitor your credit score regularly.
- In case if there is any false reporting in CIBIL than raise dispute with CIBIL and get it resolved to correct your CIBIL Score.