For security reasons, your session has been timed out. To continue, Please login.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (Mudra Loan) Application form
The following details will have to be filled in the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (Mudra Loan Bank) application form:
1.Enterprise name and category has to be mentioned for office use.
3. Information about the proprietor:
4. Names of associate concerns:
5. Existing banking or credit facilities
The following details must be filled:
6. Credit facilities proposed and the amount and the purpose and the details of the security offered must be mentioned in rupees.
7. In case of working capital, the actual sales and projected sales information has to be clearly mentioned.
8. In case of Term Loan requirement, the details of the machinery or equipment have to be provided. The details of the type of the machinery, purpose, supplier name, and cost of machine, contribution made by promoter and the loan required must be filled in.
9. The past performance and future estimates of sales, profit and capital must be mentioned.
10. Statutory obligations’ status has to be mentioned. The statutory obligations are:
11. The final part is the declaration, which requires you to pin up 3 passport sized photographs and the signature of the proprietor, partner or director, whose photographs have been affixed.
12. The borrower will get an acknowledgement slip that includes the following:
Other Related Articles: